Sunday, July 20, 2008

Turned 18.

Finally I've turned 18 years old. It makes me getting older. lol.

Persenting:




My birthday cake ( Thanks to my mum, and my sisters who belanja me this cake for me.)



The birthday cake with the candles. :)

Anyway, I've lots of people to thank for making my special day a memorable one:

Thank you Daddy for buying me and my family dinner and also a jacket for me to wear to college.

Thank you Leow, Sarah Hani, Aliah, Shaheen, Jun Biao Felicia and Joanna for your thoughtful SMS-es.

Thank you Muthallib, Ruth Tan, Tabby, Gan Fiona, Jagdeep, Se-on, Goh Wen Hon, Syazana, Wang Ying and Dharshen for their wishes through Facebook either by writing my wall and also their personal messege. :)

Thank you Elaine Voon, Christine, Pei Jing ,May Yeng and Joo Yee for thier comments and messeges in my Friendster.

This is something special I've ever received from Pei Jing. :












Thank you very much for your very special birthday card you had sent to me. This is my first ever birthday card I've got from a friend. Thank you for being such a thoughful friend although we have known each other for only a year :):)

Tata and God bless.








No comments: