Saturday, July 26, 2008

Jams, Assignments, Exams

So far, at 3 and a half weeks in college, I'm adaping well in college.

I've made lots of new friends. Some of my friends whom I mixed with came from other state and also some are international students who come from Indonesia, Mauritius, Kenya, and China. It is a good exposure for me as I got to know more about the countries, cultures, etc. Lol.

By the way, alomost everyday I need to pass by the Sunway LDP toll plaza in order for me to get to Sunway University College. The main problem is there is always traffic jam while paying the toll. I've to endure all this every morning and to avoid the jam, I've to go an hour earlier. Sometimes, I reach the college in 30 mins time but if the jam is terrible, the journey will take an hour to reach. It seems that I'm joining the other cars go to work. lol.

What is the point paying the toll to suffer in the traffic jam??? Do we pay to suffer or do we pay to cut short our journey??? I just hope that the government can do something with it. Either abolish it or reduce the toll rates.

On the 31st of July, there will be a presentation for Malaysian studies and some of my group members still don't cooperate to comtribute idea on our assignment. GAH!!!!!!!
On the 1st of August, I will be sitting for my first exam for this year which is Economics and on
the 6th of August I will be sitting for my Maths exam. I'm just 50 % ready for it and I need to study more...

That's all for today and God bless. :)

No comments: