Friday, July 11, 2008

College Stuff

Hi everyone! It has been a long time since I've blog. This is because I am quite busy with my college stuff and also lots of things need to settle in college. Well, orentation was fine. During the first day of college, I thought I won't have any friends but on the day itself, I got to meet lots of new local friends and also foreign frineds. Most of the students there are very friendly and sociable and I felt blessed to have these kind of frineds. I even met Muhaimin who is also doing the same course as me but he took different subjects. I also met Besty who is currently studying A-levels in the same college. I also meet Catherine( ADTP ), Brian Yeo ( AUSMAT ) and also Aliza ( CIMP ) during my first day in Sunway. I think that quite a number of Melawatian study there too.

Well, the subjects that I took for my MUFY are English, Mathematics, Economics, Accounting, and Malaysian Studies( I think that subject is totally useless and why on earth the government asked all Malaysian students to study that particular subject ) Haiz.... NoOb betul lah the government. On Wednesday, we had officially started our lecture class. About the lecturer, some are good and some are not good. Basically, it is like going to school. The only different thing is the lecture room is equipped with air-con whereas school does not. With air-con, we can concentrate more while the lecturer is teaching. Also we have to move from one class to another to attend another subject lecture. Unlike school, we have a fixed classroom and also fixed sitting place. Lots of differences between school and college. I have to adapt college life as soon as possible.

My English lecturer reminds me of Pn Fidzah ( I miss your teaching very much. lol). Her teaching and writing is similar to Pn Fidzah one. She is a soft-spoken lady and friendly too. lol. During my first lesson for English, she asked the whole class to put all our shoes in the middle of the circle( we formed the circle ). She then asked one person to pick one of their friend's shoes and then describe about the owner of the particular shoes. That was very funny indeed and almost everyone laughed. Today in class, she asked us to write an essay more than 350 words and after that we did a total of 65 multiple choice questions. But I did manage to do all the questions except the essay which I don't have the time to check my spelling mistakes . lol. She just want to test our proficiency in English. That was the purpose she asked us to do the work.

I can go to the computer lab to surf the internet and also do our assignments. For the past 2 days, me, Shaheen and Jun Biao ( my close buddies in college ) went online to check our facebook and friendster. Wanted to blog but on that time, I don't have the mood to blog there. So, I did used the computer to do our stuff. Sadly, the computer doesn't have Windows Live Messenger and we can't chat using the computer. *sighs*

Everyday, I manage to got R.AGE- The Star newspaper for free and also I did took Malaysian Today and MYC!( Malaysia College ) News. I took it and read it almost everyday if I've have the free time. lol. Good thing to do to ease my past time in college.

Ps: Now i know the defination of the word " camwhoaring ". lol. I really don't know what is the meaning of the word until i discover the word in MYC! News magazine. lol
Ps: First week of lecture, the lecturer gave us homework. lol. Need to complete it as soon as possible. lol.

That all for today. Tata and God bless. :)

No comments: