Saturday, August 15, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I know that I've abandoned ny blog for almost a month. This is due to lack of time and also assignment keeps pouring in.

Ever since I've enter university a month ago, I knew that it will be going to be tough and full of challenges.. Now I can feel the stress upon becoming a university student.

I think I shouldnt be dwelling too much but instead greatful to God that He had lead me to the right path for choosing to go to this university.. This is actually part of life but now I'm trying to adapt uni life..

Management assignment not done yet, Accounting tutorials not done yet, Microeconomics tutorial not done yet.. You can actually see how busy I am.. Last week my friends and I struggled to do the Business & Economics statistics assignments and thank God that I've managed to finished it in time. This assignment took up most of my time for last week..

I think I should stop blogging here.. Better go and continue reading my Management textbook, journal, articles, electronic databases for my Management assignment.. Only 10% completed. :P

Tata and God bless. :)

No comments: