Sunday, July 19, 2009

Turned 19 on the 19th

Well, as you all know, today is the day where I was brought out from the world. That was 19 years ago and it really give me a great pleasure to thank God for bringing me to this world that is full of challenges and also His guidance throughout the whole 19 years. Also not to forget is my family members who landed their continuous support either physically or mentally. I know that I would not survive in this world without their support and guidance.

Now that 19 years had passed since I was born and I'm am so grateful to everyone who had lead me to the right path that determine my future. Another 2 more years I will be a grown up and I've still have a lot more to learn and experience real life. If there is anything wrong that really hurt you guys, I would like to convey my apologies to everyone. People aren't perfect rite? So I've to learn my mistakes that I've made and I will TRY to change myself to be a better person..

Today is indeed a special day for me.. Because I turned 19 on the 19th itself.. What a coincidence.. haha... lolz..

Here to wish myself:

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY..

Tata and God bless. :)

ps: Many thanks to those who had wished me mainly through facebook and SMS. I really appreciate it.. :)

No comments: