Friday, September 18, 2009

Uni Life


4 days of holidays.. At least give me some time to relax myself after dragging myself and had sleepless night to get the assignments done as soon as possible. Assignments had limited my time of studying as well as catching up with studies in university. I can't really enjoy much live unlike my days in MUFY where I can catch up with the lectures going on.. Also it is much easier for me to catch up with my studies in MUFY..


Ever since I've entered Monash University, I felt lost almost everytime in lecture. Reading such a thick textbook which contains lots of words in it make me feel like don't really understand much of the topic that had been taught. Now I know how a university student feel when come to their studies. Also, even the lecturer told all of us this : "it is easy to enter Monash but it is difficult to get out without failing a single unit". Upon hearing this, I know that I have to strive harder to achieve the best results. It is not easy but I think that with constant studying and good time management, God willing, I'll be able to achieve my goal.


I got my final exam timetable on Thursday :




Click it for a larger view :)
The bad thing is I will have back to back exam on 9th and the 10th which is Microecons and Management..
The good thing is my final exam will over on the 11th which is on the Friday.. :) i will be free from this day onwards and will have a longgggg break until March 2010. hehehe.
Got to go do some revision, so much time spent on facebooking.. Must use this holidays to do my remaining assignments and also some revision for final exam which is about 1.5 months time.
Tata and God bless :)

2 comments:

Shahlabi said...

yeah i completely understand man. we need a lot of time for revision. but dun worry man u can do it. just gotta have a bit of discipline, but don study every single hour la..take some time off. in this remaining time, study wisely. use the one week beak but don overwork yrself man. i bliv u can do it :)

jayrick said...

haha.. shaheen, thx man for ur advice.. time management is indeed important to survive in monash. it is just that too much thing to catch up in lecture n tutorial.. So, I must utilise this 1 week break wisely. U too enjoy ur break for next week.. :) Hope to c ya around. :)