Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 ----> 2009

Today marks the end of the year 2008 and tomorrow the year 2009 will begin. Times files. 1 year had passed so fast like the speed of light. Haiz.. How I wish that I can turn back the clock and also freeze the time so that it won't pass so fast. But this is just imagination and this won't happen in reality.

So far the year 2008 surely brings lots of sweet and bitter memories to me. I stayed at home doing nothing for the past 6 months after sitting for my SPM examinations. While most of my friends had started undergoing NS training and some of them begin their studies in their respective colleges. Until the month of July, I begin to further my studies in college and it is time for studying. Currently I'm now having my last 4 days of break before stress is piling up on me. :( I'm still not mentally and physically prepared to go back to college. How I wish the college give us another month break.

What I missed the events in 2008 is the EURO 2008, which kicked off early June and ended on the last day of June. I remembered that I watch every single football matches although most of the matches held in midnight and the following morning. Even though I didn't get enough sleep, but it was so fun get to watch all the matches. I think for the next World Cup in 2010, hopefully I'm able to watch every single match provided I'm free. lol.

The Beijing Olympics 2008 was a marvelous one hosted ever in the history. I managed to catch both the Opening Ceremony and also the Closing Ceremony of the games. But due to college assignments and homework, I was forced not to watch some of the interesting part of the games. Anyway we wait for the next Olympic Games which will be held in London in 2012. lol.

Tata and God bless.

Will blog more if I'm free to do so. :)

No comments: