Monday, December 8, 2008

1st Anniversary

Today is the 1st anniversary my family and I left our beloved Taman Melawati home and shifted to Puchong. Wow!! I just can't believe that it has already been a year I've stayed in Puchong. But I prefer Taman Melawati because of the greenery surrounding our homes and its tranquillity whereas Puchong is a town which is currently undergoing rapid development and also a place where there are more shophouses and restaurants compared to Taman Melawati.

Yesterday afternoon, my family and I went back to Desa View ( our old house ) in Taman Melawati to collect some of the letters in the letterbox and also to check the condition of the house. The house is in total mass and filthy because we still don't have the time to clean it up. The last time I went back to my old house was about 2 months ago and there were no guards at all, the water of the swimming pool was greenish, and the holes on the road were not tarred . To my surprise, when we entered Desa View, there is a brand new boom gate being built and a refurbished guardhouse. We can't enter the compound because we don't have the access card to open the boom gate. My dad then parked his car in an empty parking space beside the old playground. We then head to the swimming pool and we were shocked to see the crystal blue water in the pool. The new management had finally cleaned up the place and this is a good sign to the residents who are staying there.

After that, I passed by my old primary school and secondary school. On the way, we saw a very rapid development around Melawati hills where all the trees had been cut and the hills were being developed to a brand new housing area. The recent landslide which occured in Bukit Antarabangsa had certainly reminded me of dangerous hill developments. They were many landslides happened in the area around Ulu Klang and yet there are still houses being built around the hills. Politicians should stop taking to the press that all hill developments should be stopped immediately. Instead, stern actions should be taken against developers who insist to built houses around the hillside. We all against hill development and we do not want to see any death happen due to this natural phenomena then only actions will be taken. "Actions speaks louder than words" Act now before anything worst will happen.

My condolence to those who had lost their loved onces and I really thank God that my friends and teachers who stay in Bukit Antarabangsa are still save.

After that, we went to Berjaya Times Square at 3.30 p.m. Went to Borders to read some book overthere and at the same time got my hair cut in Fusion Saloon. XP. There goes my long hair. :(. lol.

Tata and God bless :)

No comments: