Monday, November 16, 2009

Finally, exams are over. At least can get to enjoy a 3.5 months of summer break. No lectures, tutorials, assignments, class test, mid term, final exam and etc.. Being a university student is ain't easy as expected. Initially, I thought becoming a university student would be full of joy and fun but instead we are being given lots of assignments and homework to do. Studying for exams is indeed stressful as we have to do our own findings and research on what we had laearned. Unlike schools, tuitions, and colleges, the teacher " spoonfeed " the students by providing study materials and spend most of their time teaching us. This is life anyway and we have to move on.

For my holidays plan, I'm not sure what to do and where to go and relax after studying for about 4.5 months. At the moment, I will spend my time facebook-ing and also play online games. :)

I will blog if got the mood to do so.. Stay tuned.. :)

Tata and God bless.

pls - I've watched 2012 with my parents yesterday and the movie was awesome. Keep us awake and some of the nerve -cracking events or actions seriously makes me thinking will this happen in 2012?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY BUDDY, DO YOU KNOW THE ADDRESS TO CHECK MUFY RESULTS ONLINE?

jayrick said...

https://my.monash.edu.au/wes/exam/results/