Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exams Results.

MUFY results supposed to be out by today. Since some of my friends told me yesterday that the results can be checked online starting yesterday, I was quite nervous upon hearing this. The final exam that I did 3 weeks ago were fine, but the thing was I was not very sure of the answers given.

One of my best buddy SMS me yesterday evening that the results were released online and can be viewed. I told her that I will check mine after my dinner. Few moments later, she then SMS me telling me that she checked her results and she was so happy that she had done scored so well. I thought that since she did so well, maybe I will do well too. haha

Immediately after dinner, I turned on my laptop and access to the mymonash portal to check my results. After logging into the mymonash portal, I was so nervous and my heart beat quite fast. Finally, when the paged is being displayed, my right hand was on the mouse and I scrolled down the page to check my results. Upon seeing my results, I was so happy that all my hardwork paid off. I scored all 5 High Distinction in all 5 subjects taken. Finally, I can sleep well and don't have to worry so much. I called my best friend and share the good news to her. She was so happy with my results too and we then congratulate each other for getting all HD in all subject taken.

Here are my results for both semesters.


Semester 1

English Part A - 73 - Distinction

Accounting Part A -88 - High Distinction

Economics Part A - 79 - Distinction

Maths Part A - 85 - High Distinction


Semester 2

English Part B - 87 - High Distinction

Accounting Part B - 91 - High Distinction

Computer Science Part A - 87 - High Distinction

Economics Part B - 90 - High Distinction

Maths Part B - 91 - High Distinction


Average score after adding the highest 8 units and the lowest unit will take it as 5% of the total marks is 353. Clearly, my semester 2 results were much better than the previous semester.

I've achieve my target of getting at least 350 for my average score. I'm so happy and delighted with my results especially English. Actually, English was not an easy subject to score High Distinction after all. Many thanks to Ms Angela for all her advice and lectures throughout the past 5 months..

Finally, I can relax a while more before going to Monash University next month. Looking forward for that and graduation night on thr 15 July :)

This morning the USA had ended Spain winning streak in the 2009 Confederation Cup Semis by beating their number 1 opponent 2-0




Clint Dempley scored the second goal against Spain.

Next match would be Brazil vs South Africa.. Maybe the hosts might upset the defending champions. But the Samba boys are clear favourites to win the match.

That all for today. Tata and God bless. :)

No comments: