Friday, May 1, 2009

Busy Busy...

Today is Labour Day whereby all the workers in the whole world were given a break from work. This is to acknowledge all the hard work and effort contributed by the workers in the development of human capital. As usual, we do have holidays on that day.

Today also mark the 1st day of May, which means that everyone including students from primary and secondary schools are busying studying for their coming mid year exams. Not excluding most college and universities students who also need to prepare for their coming final semester or mid term assessments. For me I have another exactly 22 more days to my finals, which actually determine my path if I got my first choice degree that I've had applied. I know that 22 more days is very short time but I've have to begin my revision now. No last minute studying. This certainly reminds me of studying for SPM 2 years back. College studies weren't easy and maintaining good grades in every topic test also weren't easy. We have to study smartly and hard.

On the other hand, after I've finish my exam, this means that I've completed MUFY officially. My next destination would be Monash University. Hopefully, I will be in Australia if I get a scholarship but I certainly don't mind if I got a scholarship studying in Sunway campus. Life is getting tougher for me but this is part of life and certainly everyone in the whole world is facing tough challenges everyday. So, it is pointless for us to dwell it.

I think I should stop here. Next week would be my busiest week because I will be having 6 assessments and topic test. Hope that God can give me more strength in enduring all my topic test, assessments, trials and finally my final exam. Better go study now before it is too late..
hahaha.

Tata and God bless. :):)

p.s. Sorry for the lack of updates due to lack of time and I'm too busy with my college work and assignments.

No comments: